Monday, May 29, 2006

Bagaholics Anonymous

I don't consider myself to be a highly creative or crafty/artsy kind of person, but I think I may have recently found "my thing". I have always wanted to sew and liked being at my sewing machine. The thing I have disliked is cutting out patterns and trying to make something fit. I have never been good at making clothes. They just never fit right. But, I love to sew.
Recently, though I started making purses. I have only made a few, but I have really enjoyed it and I think they have turned out quite well. I have seen some other blogs that have mentioned bags and purses that they had made. Some of these gals got together and created another blog called Bagaholics Anonymous. A little bit ago they offered me an invitation. I was actually quite surprised. I have put in a couple of posts, already. You can find my first one here. I am really looking forward to learning from some of the veteran bag makers. There are some very talented sewers and knitters over there, so go check 'em out.

4 comments:

Tina said...

cute! we could start calling you the baglady!

Heth said...

Cute stuff!

Brenda said...

LOL at T's comment. Anyway, you go girl.

Angela said...

Congrats! I'll go read your post. Oh, and even though I found my eyeshadows, we still should have you over for dinner soon!