
Pictures of both!I have not been able to blog the last few days because my blogger has been in German. Yes, German. Which I do not speak or read. So blogging has been difficult since I can't read anything. I didn't know that blogger could just switch languages at will, but it can. You may notice a little button at the bottom of the blogger sign in page that says "language", well, that somehow got switched to German. My wonderful techie husband figured it out. That is the advantage of having two computers, he can look at his in English and fix mine in German.
I also wanted to update you on my precious princess. In typical Melanie fashion, I get done telling the whole world (well, my little blogger world) that she is a princess and the next day she falls and gets a big 'ol black eye. We used to call her "bruiser" when she was just a tiny tot because she always had bruises on her face. So, now my little bruiser is back.
My little bruiser. If you look closely you can see the remains of a donut or cake around her little pouty mouth.
7 comments:
I think what completes the whole look is the pigtail rubber band that is on it's way out of her hair. Oh Melly. What a doll, even with a black eye.
Great changing pads Natalie. Very cute.
I'm sorry about the German thing. It happened to me when I signed up for Bagaholics. The Giving Flower sends her invites from Germany. I was able to post a Heilf! (which I learned, is how you say "help!" in German), and someone shot me back a comment on how to fix it. I'm sorry!
The changing pads are a great idea! And I like the way you quilted it all.
Your little bruiser looks like my little guy - everyone has been asking me how he got the bruise/cut on his cheek - it makes me feel guilty, even though I had nothing to do with it!
Mel is so adorable, even with a big ol' bruise! :)
Love the changing pads.... again, I can't sew a straight line!
I know I have been babysitting your kids more than once where one of them (and it was usually mel) totally biffed it on something and got some bruises. They take it quite well, really.
You are so good at sewing what a neat idea!!! I just love her, what a precious sweetie.
Those are so cute how easy really are they.?I have no talent what so ever but may be I would try that.Char
spreake sie duetsch? poor melly! what a sweetie! i love the bag and pad, it's great! love you!
Post a Comment