Ever have anyone say to you "You have got to try this stuff!"? Usually I ignore it, but recently t told me I "had to try" this stuff called
Lemishine for your dishwasher. I had seen it before in Wally world and had considered it, but it was a little pricey for that tiny bottle. I just couldn't bring myself to try it. I have extremely hard water and over our 7-1/2 years of marriage our glasses and dishes have slowly become very cloudy. Especially since we moved 2 years ago into a house with a dishwasher. Love the dishwasher - hate the hard water stains. I have been wanting to get new dishes, but why bother. They are just going to get all cruddied up by our stinkin hard water. So, I had all but given up until t raved about Lemishine. Somewhat sceptically, I tried it. The first wash didn't seem to do anything. But, I had already paid for it so I might as well use it. The second wash I noticed some clearer spots on some of my glasses. Well, kids the proof is in the puddin' (or picture). Here it is.


I saved out one glass just to see the improvement. I can hardly believe it. I can actually see through my glasses again. I anxiously await the dry cycle on the dishwasher just to see how clear the glasses are. My hubby comes home from work and I gleefully yell "Hey, come see this". It is wonderful. Thanks, t. I hope to get new dishes soon, now that I know how to keep them from getting all cruddy. This stuff really is amazing. If you have hard water you really have to try this stuff.
Should I be their spokeswoman or what?
7 comments:
Wow, that is a big difference! Are you getting paid for this promotion? ;) Just kidding!
I may have to try some of this stuff!
...and for 12 easy installments of $29.99 it can be yours. Act now and well throw in a Magic Bullet!
I'll do my magic bullet post next time and convince you to buy IT too!!! :)
Seriously, best $3.69 you will EVER spend! The stuff has a money back guarantee too if you don't believe it from Natalie's photo.
Be sure to visit www.lemishine.com for other great uses. They say you can use it in your coffee maker too. I bet it does wonders for that as well!
Thanks for mentioning this! I need it!
Mary
I find that amazing!!
Magic bullet?
Thanks for sharing! I'm going to find this and try it. I feel the same way about "Kaboom." It is amazing for getting hard water deposits off of bathroom/kitchen faucets. I'd show a before/after pic, but my faucets all look nice since I use it.
You SHOULD be their spokeswoman! It's the best, isn't it! :)
Hey, you should submit those photos to LemiShine - maybe they'd make a personal tesimony page or something!
Post a Comment