I wanted to blog today, but I wasn't really sure about what. I had thought about discussing the perils of putting preschoolers to bed. Then, I ran across this story. Now, please take a few minutes and read this. I promise by the end of the story you will be laughing so hard your spouse or coworkers will be wondering.
Ok, you've read the story and now you also know how putting two preschoolers to bed can sometimes look. Just when you think there down, they end up right in your face screaming and you just don't know what to do. Too bad there aren't cops in my house "training a riot shotgun" on my children's bed to make them stay there. Hehe.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah i'm not too fond of squirrels myself. Not since I had one of them set fire to my car.
I forgot about that. I wonder what was so appealing about the gold car to make it walnut storage. We should maybe warn Josh.
That story was great. How scarey to have an angry rodent on your FACE!
that story just can't be real... is it?????
Good story! I used to always wonder what it would be like to have a squirrel as a pet - and even thought about trying it out for a few days without my parents knowing. Good thing I didn't, eh? Hate to have a mad shirt-tearing face-walking glove-stealing animal after keeping it locked up for a few days. Maybe a little girl in the neighborhood just let him go........
Post a Comment