Monday, February 08, 2010

Snowmageddon

I know my previous post was about snow, but it seems that the snow storms are really dominating our lives these days. I was scheduled to go to a conference in Washington D.C., but with the record breaking snow falls, no flights have been going in or out! Having moved from up north where it snows and sticks from about mid November through Easter(s), I don't find our occasional snow storms here in the "south" all that bad. My coworkers who are natives are not so casual about the weather. According to them, this is the worst winter our area has seen in several years. I am, of course, being blamed for this increase in winter weather. I can take it! For a little while. But, since the snow has delayed and potentially ruined my D.C. plans, I too am starting to get a little annoyed with the snow. And, so, here is my picket sign to Mother Nature... You are now on Notice!

4 comments:

melanie said...

That's awesome.
Agreed!!

Im telling you further South my friend...

Tina said...

Oh hilarious! I WISH we only had your snow... and I feel the same way you do!

Heth said...

What you need is a snowmobile.... :)

Natalie Joy said...

Heth, do you have one for sale?