Tuesday, November 01, 2005

New

Sorry to my faithful readers (well, Heth, I guess) for not blogging for a while. I have been without a computer. Bill took down my old computer so he could build me a beautiful, new, fast computer with an amazaing video card. As soon as I figure out how to use a video card for something other than gaming, I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of that video card.
It seems to be the season of "new" around our house. Because of the new computer, we decided to make a new desk space in the basement family room, which prompted us to paint the walls a soft, warm yellow. Then we decided to get a new futon. So, the whole family room will be all new shortly.
We also got something else "new" this last Saturday. A NEW Van. Yeah!!! Well, new to us anyway. It is a gorgeous, red Dodge Grand Caravan. The whole family loves it. This deserved a "Family Dance". For those of you reading who have never seen our family dance, I will walk you through the steps. Stand up. Now jump up and down, kick your legs out, swing your arms and say "WooHoo". That is our "Family Dance". It is sometimes the only way to express ones true feelings. But it is only for special occasions: getting married, having a baby, and getting a new van. Yeah!! Everyone join in, WooHoo!!

5 comments:

Heth said...

WOO HOO! Dancing for you on the other side of town. :)

Amie said...

I think we need a family dance! Congrats on the van - exciting!

Angela said...

The van is beautiful - I still have to get used to seeing it in your driveway. It's the perfect color!

Tina said...

Whoo Hoo!
I finally bookmarked your blog! Now I will be more faithful!

iridium said...

Van Shman!....Did you see the video card????? THAT is a thing of beauty...for sure.