Sunday, November 06, 2005
Mom and Dad
Todays's post is primarily for my mom and dad. Mom and Dad- you are AWESOME!!! What would we ever do without you. Dad - Thank you for coming to our house and making our attic stairs into a new closet for us. Thank you for the most beautiful porch swing we have ever seen. And, it is ours! We can't wait to show it off to all our friends. Mom - Thank you for letting Robby talk to you all afternoon, so the rest of us could get work done. Thanks for the homemade spaghetti sauce. Thanks for all the many times you have done things like this: watched the kids, fixed our cars, made us food, gave us advice, listened to us. There was a time in my life when I knew I was an adult and I didn't need you anymore. Now I know I will always be your child and I will always need you. Thank you. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very sweet! I'm sure they will appreciate the lovely words. We need to get together one of these days, too!! I miss you!
I felt almost guilty reading this blog... like I was reading your diary. :) sweet.
Post a Comment