
Happy Birthday, Little Man
Happy Birthday to my little man. You are 6 now and growing up so quickly. You have changed so much over this last year. You started Kindergarten and are loving it. You are so smart. Your intelligence is unbelievable. You have a unique ability to understand such difficult ideas.
You have a great ear for music, already. I enjoy listening to your songs on the piano and am amazed when I hear you sound out a new one. I know one day you will be over your "shyness" and share your music with others.
I love that you want to be a pastor, just like your daddy, when you grow up. You patiently wait each day for him to come home and you are so understanding of his crazy schedule. I love that you give your dad such great ideas for his next "sermon series".
I can see already that God has a great plan for your life. I am looking forward to all that this next year holds for you.
But, please, don't grow up too fast.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Robby!! You are a very special young man!!! Have lots of fun!
Happy Birthday Rob! DANG that's a good picture.
Wow, love the picture. I miss your kids! Happy belate, Rob!
Happy Birthday Robby!
Post a Comment