Friday, August 18, 2006
It's My Birthday!!!
YAYYYY!!! I have been looking forward to my 30th birthday all year and it is finally here. I'm not sure why I have wanted to be 30, it just seems like it fits my life better than 29. Thanks to all who have already wished me well. Thanks to my wonderful parents who didn't leave me at the hospital because there was one too many that came out. Thanks and Happy Birthday to my beautiful twin sis, Nicole; you have been my best friend for 30 years and 9 months. Happy Birthday to my "other"sister(in-law), Shelly. Imagine inheriting an awesome big sister who has the same birthday as you. :) And, of course thanks to my incredible husband and wonderful kids. I love you. Thanks for your beautiful tribute, Honey. I have loved our life together and know that we have many more happy years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray! You're a full grown woman. Now go celebrate and buy some amazing shoes. Every woman needs birthday shoes.
Birthday hugs!
Happy birthday! I'm 34 and turning thirty feels like an eternity ago! I read your hubby's post and how sweet it was!
save me some cake! happy birthday! Go 30's!!!!
Happy belated... wish I could have seen you and given you a big hug!
Happy belated birthday!!! Happpy birthday to Nicole too!!! 30 yuck!! I'm gonna be there in March again yuck!!!
Post a Comment