We, too, are "in between", hanging in that space between the two holidays. We've been playing with our new toys, trying to keep track of tiny pieces and find homes for all the new crap. Some of it is not all crap. My new digital camera is definitely not crap. After I get the house picked up I will show some pics. Our new robotic web cam is kind of fun too. Bill's family has them, too, so now we will be able to talk to one another. It will be fun to get all the kids in the family talking to each other.
So my parents left yesterday, brother and sister today, and now I have less than 24 hours to get ready for Bill's parents. AHHHHH!!! This is crazy, but fun. On Saturday, Bill's parents return to California and they are taking the kids with them. It will be a fun adventure for everyone and Bill and I have lots of work planned around the house. Well, sorry for my boring blog.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oooh, a digital camera! That will be so fun, I expect to see lots of pics up on the blog now!
web cam? Wow... your entire family is pretty techno-savvy. I'm impressed.
And how long are the kids gone to California?
Have some fun, not all work.
The kids are going to be gone for 18 days. Don't ask!! We do plan to have some fun, also. Bill has lots of plans anyway.
Post a Comment