Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Season of Change II

Little did I know two years ago when I wrote the previous post exactly how much change was really ahead for me and my family! With the most recent changes, I am feeling the urge to blog again. I don't know how long it will last, but I will do my best to post a few thoughts from time to time. It may be funny quips about my kids or my job or may be some deep thoughts about life and its ever changing, yet constant meaning.
So, today I will leave you with a verse that I am pondering.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always;
Pray continually;
Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Heth said...

*squeal*
What is this?! Hooray!
And thank you for sharing that verse. I'll be pondering it too.