Hi Gals/Strangers. I feel like I haven't had a minute to blog the last two weeks. If my kids haven't been on the computer, my husband has been (virus on his laptop). And, if I have been on the computer, I have been typing up session notes and reports like a mad woman and I have had no desire to sit at my computer any longer.
But now I'm back. I have a post already in the hopper for ya, too.
This week's menu is pretty simple and a lot of using up what is already in the cupboards and freezer. Plus, it's graduation time!! This is always a treat. Where we live the graduate's family has a big open house for family and friends to come and celebrate their child's achievement. This means lots of food!! Everyone serves up great stuff like sandwhiches and hors d'ourves (that means appetizers) desserts and more desserts. Some days we have one or two but others we have 7 or 8. This Saturday is a 7 or 8 kinda day. So I don't have to cook all weekend. It is great!!!
Here's our menu:
Monday: Quiche, muffins and fruit
Tuesday: One pot dinner, cornbread and salad
Wednesday: Waffles and sausage
Thursday: Grilled chicken, veggies and rice
Friday: OPEN HOUSES!
Saturday: OPEN HOUSES!
Sunday: Something in the crockpot, yet to be decided.
3 comments:
Ahh, open houses. Beef burgers, mixed nuts, fruity punch. Eat some cake for me, I'm not going to make it to ANYONE'S graduation party this spring/summer.
I love quiche, but no one else here does. Do you make your own?
Your menu looks yummy and no I don't have anything planned for this weekend not even Sunday. (although I just remembered there are some pork ribs in the freezer)
bring on the mad rush from one open house to another!! yummy yummy yummy.
Post a Comment